President: Lisa Booth
1st Vice President: Mia Cirii
2nd Vice President: Linda Loeper
Past President: Mary Ellen Lisenring, PP ’16
Treasurer: Sue Waters, PP ’07
Recording Secretary: Lynn Farrell, PP ’94
Corresponding Secretary: Cheryl Shelderfer
- Nominating: Carol Stump
This committee, along with the officers and members, proposes candidates for the office of the Auxiliary.
- Membership: Mia Cirii
This committee welcomes all new members into the Auxiliary.
- Ways and Means
This committee shall arrange various activities during the year to raise money. Ways and Means chairs shall appoint Chairs of Special Events.
- Hospitality: Laura Ragone
This committee is responsible for providing refreshments at the Auxiliary Meetings.
- Youth Activities: Krista Beach, Stephanie Bolton and Bernadette Wall
This committee arranges activities for the youth of the club throughout the summer season. There are two main events: the Deck Party and the Junior Commodore’s Ball. Please see your calendar for the other events planned this summer.
- House: Deirdre McAleer, PP ’15
This committee assists in providing and recommending special club amenities. This committee is also responsible for implementing those budget items that are approved.
- Planning: Diane Borromeo, PP ’06
This committee prepares the budget proposals that are voted on at the Women’s Auxiliary August Meeting. The budget proposals included recommendations from club members, the Board of Trustees, Youth and Sailing, and Committee Chairs.
- Bridge: Joan Brennan and Joan Walters
This committee shall conduct and manage the bridge games.
- Ship Store: Lisa Booth
This committee is responsible for purchasing the items for the store, as well as managing the books and personnel that work in the store.
- Sunshine: Marie Flannigan, PP ’03 and Janet Sikora
This committee keeps membership apprised of the health and welfare of club members. This committee reaches out to members to let them know the Women’s Auxiliary is thinking of them.
- Youth Room: Marget Bluefeld and Sue Brown, PP ’92
This committee assesses and makes recommendations for the needs of the Youth Room.
Whether your interest lies in helping with the house tour or fashion show, buying for the store, playing bridge, working on a youth activity, or planning and budgeting, the Women’s Auxiliary has something for everyone. No amount of help is too small. We can use your help on any and all of the committees. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consideration is greatly appreciated!
June 25th: Hospitality 9:30, Meeting 10:00
July 16th: Hospitality 9:30, Meeting 10:00
August 20th: Hospitality 9:30, Meeting 10:00
*Please see the calendar for specific times and dates
• BOOK CLUB: Marlene Barnhart
• BRIDGE: Joan Brennan and Joan Walters (Duplicate Bridge)
• BUNKO: Barbara Catanese
• MAH JONGG: Maryanne Post
• PARKING SPOT RAFFLE: Angie Cullen, PP ’14 (Drawing will be held June 10th)
• JUNE EVENT: June 25th (After the first Women’s Auxiliary Meeting)
• HOUSE TOUR: July 15th – Chairs: Kathy Flannery, PP ’04 and Kathy O’Donnell
• LADIES NIGHT OUT: July 26th – Chairs: Noelle Finley and Donna Groskoph, PP ’11
• FASHION SHOW: August 9th – Chairs: Theresa Greed and Maryann Strong
• END OF YEAR CELEBRATION: August 20th (After the last Women’s Auxiliary Meeting)